Before the Meyer Skidmore installation professional(s) arrive, please go over the following pre-installation checklist in order to make the process go smoothly. By taking a few simple steps to prepare for your installation you can ensure that your product is installed quickly and properly. We appreciation you time, and effort and look forward to seeing you soon!
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 303-444-1174.
- Identify a responsible adult to be available during the installation.
- Make arrangements for pets during the installation period.
- Remove all furniture or objects from the room(s) that require work in unless previous arrangements were made with a Meyer Skidmore representative.
- Remove knick-knacks, wall decorations, and fragile items from the rooms as to avoid having to dust after the installation.
- Unplug any electic appliances in the installation room.
- We request that the owner of the home be present at the time of the final walk through upon completion of the installation project.